Saturday, July 16, 2011

Out-of-context quotes from my journal.

  • I keep having dreams that my hair is long.
  • It’s not his fault. I don’t know whose fault it is, but I’m not mad at him for it.
  • I had a crush on her hair and her teeth. She smelled nice too.
  • Jim took care of Valerie and made a shampoo tower in the bathroom.
  • I painted a picture of a lemur and wrote in block letters “Can you dance like Shakira?”
  • I wanted to stop existing and the trees looked weird.
  • I can’t stop thinking in the form of an explanation.
  • I am not the only person with problems.
  • The devolution of this seems integral to my own evolution.
  • Valerie said Jesus was probably gay.
  • Instead I sat outside until they locked the doors. I didn’t know what to do with myself. I don’t know what to do with myself.
  • I know Biggie Smalls was real because he’s dead now.
  • Kelsey never read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and I think that’s where our relationship went wrong.
  • I think I’m giving myself stomach aches.
  • I’ve listened to Sea Of Love 9 times in a row.
  • I wondered if the people walking past thought we were a couple.
  • I put my head on my knees and texted Brian from under my legs, kill me plz.
  • I’m glad I’ve settled that after 7177 words of complaining about it.
  • I don’t know what I’m going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment